Beautiful Country Style Bedroom
1. Shabby chic decor, like a whitewashed dresser and wall mirror, soften the dark gray walls and concrete floors. Animal hide-covered chairs add a rustic, masculine element to the space.
2. White walls and linen curtains make this farmhouse bedroom feel fresh and light. A pastel quilt, wood shutter headboard and French grain sack pillows add homespun charm to the simplified space.
3. Floral fabrics used in the window treatments and fabric bed crown give this feminine bedroom English country charm.
4. Inspired by the simplicity and character of farmhouses, this bedroom boasts country elements with modern twists. Wide-plank wood floors are washed out and smoothed for a polished take on rustic barn wood floors. Crisp white walls give the space a bright and airy feel.
5. Cozy details—a striped plush armchair in the corner, pretty brown-and-white floral bed linens—make this bedroom friendly and welcoming.
6. A pair of twin beds with striped bedding anchor this kid's room. A large window is dressed with a black-and-white patterned roman shade, which stands out against the bold red wall. A lamp with a cow-print lampshade brings a western vibe to the room.
7. The dark stained wood furniture grounds this bedroom with a pitched ceiling and white board and batten walls. An eclectic patterned chair adds some personality to the room. Burlap lamp shades, a typographic pillow and a free-flowing floral arrangement gives this space a subtle country look.
8. Adorned with lively patterns and an energetic color palette, the north bedroom of designer Sarah Richardson's farmhouse pops with personality. Sarah combined red paisley and polka dots to create an eclectic look, but kept the space cohesive with a brass bed and brass accents throughout.
9. Red and white checked gingham bedding brings classic country charm to this bedroom, which is reminiscent of a revamped barn. Simple wood furnishings and high ceilings keep the space feeling open and light.
10. The room's soft color palette allows the structural elements to stand out. A large brick pass-through fireplace and exposed wood ceiling beams add rustic charm to this elegant bedroom. A sparkling gold chandelier adds a touch of glam to the whitewashed wood bed with muted blue bedding.
11. The charming country decor of this bedroom features two black metal twin beds layered with black and white checks and pink star accent pillows crowned with rose cowboy hats and a bronze star above the half-wall wood trim and neutral area rug.
12. Satisfy your craving for the dude ranches of the Old West in this Sonoma bedroom, featuring rustic wood shutters and a faux suede painted wall finish.
13. A darker, earthy green was selected for the walls in this room and a new rattan pendant replaced the old ceiling fan for a decorative touch. Two nightstands and a bench that was reupholstered in a kiwi green suede were added alongside a wood bed and 6-drawer dresser. A few shimmery art pieces add a little sparkle around the room and offset the earthy, natural feeling in the other pieces.
14. Light beige paint and white wall paneling create a soft background for the country wood furniture. White bed linens and curtains keep with the calm, neutral feel of the room while royal blue bed covers add a touch of accent color to the room.
15. A spindle bed frame adds character in this sparsely decorated farmhouse bedroom. Different wood tones in the ceiling, bed, closet door and chest of drawers add visual depth.
16. Light walls and sunlight give this room a natural glow. Glass jar lamps with burlap shades rest on wood side tables for a beautiful, country-inspired look. Striped bed linens topped with layers of pillows add rustic color to the room.
17. A custom industrial headboard made of a recycled air vent adds a masculine touch to this fresh, white, country master bedroom with full length, shuttered windows.
18. This bedroom has the look of an English country house, with paneling painted a faux bois knotted pine and elegant touches, such as a bed crown and crystal chandelier.
19. Mint green walls encompass the laminate flooring, wood-treated dresser, metallic wall hangings and neutral bed with layered throw pillows of this country bedroom. The soothing color scheme and plush, layered bedding create the perfect feel for this cozy bedroom.